Services and Information
As a licensed Las Vegas Wedding Officiant, I offer non-denominational services which tailor the spiritual needs of the people in the community, regardless of a person's religious background, belief, or lifestyle.
Whether being a Marriage, Vow Renewal, or a Commitment Ceremony, each one can be personalized to fit your specific needs. It is your day and I am here to cater to you and your loved one.
I specialize in traveling to your location in the Las Vegas area, including your hotel room/suite, Mt. Charleston, Red Rock, Valley of Fire, etc...
I would be absolutely honored to be a part of your special day. If you would like to book me as your Las Vegas Wedding Minister, please click on the contact tab and send me an email to save the date.
- Rev. William Marcus McFarland III
• A meeting with the bride and groom to discuss wedding plans and ceremonial needs (optional)
• Wedding ceremony consultation, including family members, children and friends
• Ceremony additions, i.e. unity Candle Ceremony, Rose Ceremony, Sand Ceremony, etc
• Travel time to and from the location
• Legal paperwork, completed and filed
• Marriage, Vow Renewals, and Commitment Ceremonies